Adoption Law in Newnan, GA
Adopting a child is one of the most wonderful things you can do. However, while taking in a non-biological child is exciting, it is also a major legal commitment. For this reason, the adoption process can be long and even frustrating if you don’t understand the legal steps you have to take.
At Your Service
If you're in the midst of adopting a child or planning to go through the process of adoption, an experienced adoption lawyer can help. Whether you’re trying to adopt a child through a local adoption service, an international service, or through a private arrangement, an adoption lawyer can work to make the process as smooth as possible. Law Office Of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC can help you in a number of important ways, including:
- Representing you at court hearings
- Communicating with adoption agencies on your behalf
- Arranging proper immigration in the case of international adoption
- In private adoptions, negotiating fair terms with the biological parents and preparing and reviewing adoption agreements
Law Office Of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC welcomes the opportunity to help you add to your family through the gift of adoption. Call today to learn more about the legal services Law Office Of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC can provide in connection with open and closed adoptions.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- American Jurist Institute Top 10 Attorneys
- American Jurist Institute Top 10 Attorneys 2017
- 10 Best 2016 Client Satisfaction, American Institute Of Family Law Attorneys
- 10 Best 2016-2017 Client Satisfaction, American Institute Of Family Law Attorneys
- State Bar Of Georgia