For more than fifteen years Mark Mitchell has provided clients across the state of Georgia with superior legal services. He has devoted a significant portion of his practice to civil litigation matters, including all domestic relations issues, personal injury, and employment matters. Mr. Mitchell has represented hundreds of clients in family law matters ranging from divorce, to paternity/legitimation issues, to grandparent visitation and adoptions. Prior to attending law school Mr. Mitchell was a local government executive for over 15 years. Drawing upon that experience he also devotes a substantial portion of his practice to representing local governments and other governmental entities. Mr. Mitchell is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Georgia. He is a graduate of the University Of Georgia School Of Law, where he was the winner of the J. Ralph Beaird Closing Argument Competition, a member of the mock trial team, the Order of the Barristers, the Joseph Henry Lumpkin American Inn of Court and served as an editor of the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law. Mr. Mitchell is a member of the Family Law and Local Government Law sections of the State Bar of Georgia. He and his wife Brenda live in Newnan. He is a member and past president of the Rotary Club of Newnan and a Paul Harris Fellow. He has served as the chair of the Coweta County Courthouse Restoration Committee and president of the Newnan-Coweta Historical Society. Mr. Mitchell is an adjunct professor at the University of West Georgia-Newnan where he teaches American Government. He and Brenda are members of Central Baptist Church in Newnan, and he has served as a member and Chairman of the Board of Deacons.
• Uncontested Divorce
• Restraining Orders
• Premarital Agreements
• Postnuptial Agreements
• Divorce Mediation
• Adoption Law
• Child Custody
• Child Support
• Grandparents Visitation Rights
• Visitation Rights
• Civil Litigation
• Federal Civil Litigation
• Trial Practice
• Local Government Law
• Public Officials Liability
• Public Housing
• Administrative Hearings and Appeals
• Business Formation
• Step Parent Adoptions
• Commercial Litigation
• Insurance Litigation
• Employment Litigation
• Non-Solicitation Agreements
• Premises Liability
About Law Office Of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC
For more than 15 years, the Law Office Of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC in Newnan, Georgia has built a solid reputation for success in a variety of civil litigation cases. If you’ve been hurt in an accident, are heading toward divorce, or need a skilled trial lawyer for a business or civil dispute, I am ready to assist. You can count on my honest advice, individualized attention and passionate, meticulously prepared representation. When you receive this firm’s services you will receive:
- Personal care — At my office, you meet personally with me, the attorney handling your case. You have direct access, so your concerns are never filtered through a paralegal or an inexperienced associate. I take the time to learn your whole story so I can fully appreciate every detail that might influence your case. Excellent service is why my firm has won accolades for client satisfaction.
- Strategies focused on your goals — I set out to achieve the results you want. Naturally, those goals have to be realistic, and you will receive candid advice about the range of possibilities given the facts of your case. But ultimately, I am working for you, so I focus on delivering the best possible outcome.
- Highly skilled representation — When we go into the courtroom, we are there to win. We begin with intense, in-depth preparation. Then, when the trial date comes, we are ready and confident in our plan and can present a compelling case for judge or jury.
When you become a client of this firm, you can have peace of mind knowing you have a skilled litigator in your corner who is making every effort to deliver great results.
Big–city ability with small–town service
The large law firms in Atlanta set a high bar for professionalism, but when it comes to client service, they often leave much to be desired. At the Law Office Of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC, I strive to deliver the best of both worlds: big-city legal prowess with small-town customer service. This firm has had much success doing just that, in areas related to:
- Personal injury. I offer experienced representation in personal injury cases to victims suffering injuries or losses resulting from motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and wrongful death.
- Family law. I represent clients facing a wide range of family law issues, including divorce, child custody and support issues, alimony disputes, modification, and legitimation. I also offer comprehensive legal support to clients during child and adult adoption proceedings.
- Civil litigation. I have had success at trial in state and federal court on a variety of civil matters and have extensive experience representing local governments in litigation.
If you have a pressing legal issue, you can rely on the Law Office Of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC to provide expert, aggressive legal representation through negotiation, mediation, or arbitration, or through trial in state or federal court.
Contact an experienced Newnan attorney for a free consultation
Legal disputes raise numerous concerns that require experienced, professional management. At the Law Office Of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC, I work diligently to reduce any emotional stress your issue is causing while guiding your case toward a timely, cost-effective resolution. To schedule a free consultation at my Newnan office, call or contact me online.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- American Jurist Institute Top 10 Attorneys
- American Jurist Institute Top 10 Attorneys 2017
- 10 Best 2016 Client Satisfaction, American Institute Of Family Law Attorneys
- 10 Best 2016-2017 Client Satisfaction, American Institute Of Family Law Attorneys
- State Bar Of Georgia